Factories Act 1948
Factory Registration and obtaining Factory Licence from the Department. Maintenance and submission of the following statutory Records / Returns etc. under Factories act, 1948.
- Name of the return/Act Return Form Number
- Factories Act , 1948 Form no. 34
- Payment of Wages Act, 1936 Form IV-A
- Minimum Wages Act & Rules Form No. III
- Workmen’s compensation Act Annual Return
- Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 L.M.N.
- Half Yearly return Form No. 22
- Register of White washing in Form No. 7 (Prescribed under rule 18.
- Register of leave with wages in Form No. 15 (Prescribed under rule 94).
- Register of Accident & Dangerous Occurences in Form 26 (Prescribed under rule III).
- Register of Wages in From No. 17. (Computerised)
- Muster roll in Form No. 25 (Prescribed under rule 110) will be maintaned by the factory.
- Wages Slips in From No. 19 (Computerised).
Testing Reports to be maintained yearly
- Report of Examination of Vessels in From 8 (Annual).
- Report of Hoist of Lifts in From No. 7B (Annual).
- Testing & Examination of pressure vessel in From No. 8 in respect of steam Generator / Steam Presses. (Annual).
- Change of Name of Manager / Occupier as & when required in Form No. 2-A.
- Form No. 18 (Notice of accident and Dangerous Occurences to be submitted within 24 hours by Registered Post).