Labour Law India is the best payroll consultant in Delhi, India wherein payroll referred to as managing payment of salary or wages given by a company to its employees.
Payroll processing starts with gathering of employee attendance information, in the form of reports received from HR of the company, for the required month. Payroll calculation includes benefits & deductions, for example, Provided Funds, ESI – Employee , Income Tax – TDS etc. After that calculated salary transferred to the employee bank account or a cheque is prepared to hand over the same. Cost to Company (CTC) are calculated after adding various components, like employer share of PF, Bonus and ESI for the purpose of maintaining accounts & books.
- Receiving data from the company, processing the same at our fully computerized Payroll package and generating Payroll Register in excel/Pdf/txt format along with salary withheld report.
- Preparation of Department wise, location wise and cost center wise salary sheets.
- Preparation of Arrear Sheets.
- Providing monthly salary slips to the individual employees through e-mail.
- Statement for Bank Transfer.
- Salary report for stop payment.
- Providing monthly PF/ESI/TDS/Professional Tax & Labour Welfare Fund reports for depositing monthly dues. Calculation of Overtime, Bonus etc.
- Prepare Full & Final settlement for ceased employees.
- Maintaining Attendance record, Leave record, Salary wages registers etc.